The 3M 6001 Organic Vapor Cartridge is NIOSH approved for a wide variety of organic vapors. It attaches to the 3M 6000 Half Face Respirator and 7500 Series masks.
Each cartridge contains granulated charcoal that is treated to absorb organic vapors from the air passing through as you inhale. Used mainly to protect against solvents, such as those in oil-based paints.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepieces and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduces training requirements