Made for professionals and perfect for the everyday handyman. The Ladder-Aide SLM is the quickest, easiest, and safest way to use your extension and combination ladders on stairs. It’s a compact and portable unit that doesn’t require permanent installation on your ladder, can easily be moved from stair to stair, and can be used with a variety of ladders.
With an anti-skid surface and micro-adjustable height (to within 1/8 inch), it creates a stable, level base for use on stairways. Its rugged steel construction and heavy-duty design mean it’s built to last.
WHY THE LADDER-AIDE SLM?
• Scaffolding takes time to set up and space to transport. Articulating ladders are expensive and heavy. Leg extenders require permanent installation on each ladder and improvised platforms are not safe.
• The Ladder-Aide SLM is cost-effective, easy to set up, and small enough to be a permanent and indispensable addition to your toolkit.
LADDER-AIDE SLM VS LADDER-AIDE PRO
• The Ladder-Aide SLM was designed to meet the size and weight standards of Type III and Type II aluminum ladders, good for most homeowners and painting contractors.
• The Ladder-Aide Pro is bigger and heavier. It can handle most Type I, IA, and IAA fibreglass ladders and meets their higher weight standards. Check our guidance and images to pick the right Ladder-Aide for your needs.
- WORK SAFELY ON STAIRS: Create a STABLE and LEVEL surface for ladders on any staircase
- WORK FASTER: No installation required. Sets up in minutes. Moves easily from one stair to another
- USE WITH MULTIPLE LADDERS: Swap ladders instantly. Works with straight single, extension, and telescoping ladders, FOR ALUMINUM LADDERS: Designed for Type 3 and 2 ladders. Check out Ladder-Aide PRO for fiberglass ladders
- MAX LADDER DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (48cm) base width, 4. 5 inch (11. 5cm) feet
- CHECK YOUR STAIR SIZE: Ladder-Aide SLM is compatible with steps between 5. 125" and 7. 875" high, and between 8. 268" and 13. 975" deep